Detachable rope Bridge

Has anyone ever attached a rope Bridge with a carabiner or screw link in order to make the Rope Bridge where you do not have to step through it?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

FreeFallin

X2 on both of those suggestions, Monkey Beaver changed the whole climb for me, no more trying to build saddle endurance, it's just there.

I run the roll-n-lock on my bridge with 13' of hawkeye, the diameter us a kinda big for a bridge but it's just so strong and purdy.

96coal449

Yes, I have. I like the above Idea of the super long bridge you step through. But then you have a ton of excess bridge trailing behind or tied up on your saddle. I have an MCRS saddle that I modified. I have a thread on it in this section. It uses 5' of 16strand bridge, an ART non swiveling positioner, and a forged quickie. I use the quicky as the detachment/bridge termination ring. I left the original termination ring in place to help keep the harness organized and for an additional tie in point if needed. The adjustment is obviously with the ART. I use one of those rubber beener keepers to keep the guickie on the saddle when manipulating the pin. Detach the ART and hang it off the belt on opposite side for adorning the saddle.

96coal449

I will also add that the quickie has two "pin" positions. You only need to engage the first pin to remove or install the ART. There is enough space without completely pulling the pin.

SomethingWitty

I will also add that the quickie has two "pin" positions. You only need to engage the first pin to remove or install the ART. There is enough space without completely pulling the pin.
That sounds like a beautiful setup.
Like, in theory, just as useful for me as the "standard" bridge adjustment mod, but with more class.