CTX100 and SC60TX first time riding together, very intimate indeed

erwin

I know this is of topic but I have a new CTX myself and after MUCH research I have figured out what might be a perfect front and rear LED lighting system. As you know Vermeer didn't leave much wiggle room to accessorize. I'll post here or send you pics when I get it all rigged up if you are interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
YES. Please do post how u did it.

Wes84

YES. Please do post how u did it.
Well Erwin...its done. It was a booger to figure out and I have enough pics and instructions that I may have to email them to you or anyone that's interested. I have part numbers for the lights as well. You will HAVE to buy this particular light bar if you want to have a strong light that doesn't affect the hood function.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

southsoundtree

I think if you're not bouncing, the hitch will hold a lot. Its meant for towing.

I put a sheet of plywood on the top of my loader arms, and the cleat on the BMG, without interfering with my plumbing. I can load more plywood on top and make a road as I drive forward, and in reverse. The full sheet also carries a LOT of gear on top, to the work site from the truck.

owScott

First time trying to load them together on my 12’ dump trailer, worked well with only a few inches to spare, to the walls an each other. Don’t think could’ve done it without the remote control though.View attachment 59247View attachment 59252
I have almost the exact set up, except 14ft trailer. I do have a smaller truck and trailer for the grinder though. Here is my frustration, sometimes I don't a have a log dump site close to the job or the job is up to a hour from home. Going back for the skid is a pain. The fix is expensive either way. I new big chip truck with a spot to park the skid behind the cab or a big trailer that has room on the tongue for the skid, that means pulling it with the chip truck, a f450 and switching the chipper to my f250 that pulls my wood trailer. Just got the skid last year and trying to figure it out.

Treetopflyer

Erwin, you may want to look at the hydraulic tilt deck trailers style. I bought a 20 footer with 11500 lb capacity for 7k out the door, and mounted an auxillary tool box diesel fuel tank in front and it carrys all mats that same grinder and my d.w. mini plus some room to spare.. I'm Still searching for the best way to d.o.t. approve travel without it taking too long to tie down..