CT vs Stryder foot ascender

Looking to replace my petzl pantin with one of these ascenders. They seem similar but haven't found too many reviews on the stryder. If anyone has some input on either I'd love to here it.

Thanks

Mowerr

Looking to replace my petzl pantin with one of these ascenders. They seem similar but haven't found too many reviews on the stryder. If anyone has some input on either I'd love to here it.

Thanks
I have the CT but its the first one I've ever had and works great...but if u have an OG panting ill trade ? Mines in excellent condition, not even a scratch and the webbing straps are in great shape too. I just really need to try one of these old pantins everybody likes.

I have used both, the stryder has a better buckle, is more robust and I like that you can remove the cam lock. However it really sucks on wet ropes, it gets stuck and doesn´t tend at all, can be very frustrating.

I have the CT but its the first one I've ever had and works great...but if u have an OG panting ill trade ? Mines in excellent condition, not even a scratch and the webbing straps are in great shape too. I just really need to try one of these old pantins everybody likes.
Don't think mines the OG. It's actually pretty beat up. I retro fitted it with the "catch". Thanks for the input though.

deevo

Thanks
Get the new Notch jetstep, way better then the CT which I have 2 of, and the Pantin, you can thank me later!

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
You just got that thing at expo. Might want to give it some time. The reviews out are mixed and a lot are not good. CT is proven and the notch is still on pre-order. I will not review a product unless I have used for at least 6 months climbing daily.

evo

You just got that thing at expo. Might want to give it some time. The reviews out are mixed and a lot are not good. CT is proven and the notch is still on pre-order. I will not review a product unless I have used for at least 6 months climbing daily.
With all the gear you have that makes you really really old