crane safety decals

Hey Ya'll

So during my recent annual inspection the inspector wanted me to put a decal on my crane that basically says never ride the ball or you'll die..... obviously since we do just that every day I didn't want to put the decal on there. I made this one instead and he's happy... so am I.

I am wondering if anyone else wants one. The more the printer guy prints the cheaper it gets. This is just a good decal to have anyways so let me know if anyone wants a set.

craneguy1

Lol....yeah, 10 years ago tcia was fighting that sticker...must have been a loosing battle they couldn't make money on...still on the new ones and still replaced when defaced. May want to include a revision date for the z.

Yeah, I bought my crane from canada so that decal wasn't on there. Previous inspectors have over looked it.

But yeah, if anyone wants one contact andrew@warpedimaging.com to get one. He can customize shape, size, wording whatever and hes cheap. He does all my graphics/decals, I have no affiliation and am not making any money on this, just thought it is a good idea to step up and modernize our industry a bit.

Steve Connally

I emailed the guy for a price. Doesn't include shipping. I'll let you know Paul. Just need to know how many you want. I can just get them sent to me and then i'll mail them to you if thats ok