Crane Safety Climber School 2018

fish73

What a blast. Met some good folks. Thanks @Steve Connally for giving me some rides on that badass rig of yours. All I want to do is ride a hook now...
Groundwork was a treat with that beast of a 2090 that Mike and Isaac had out. Though, I’m pretty sure that thing could’ve chipped the truck that was pulling it. Thanks to all the other ground crews that came in to clean up the mess, too.

Attachments

These pics are all great guys. Thanks for posting! Our pics from the course will go up on our Facebook page later today, but I will post a link here for them. Thanks to everyone who came out to participate in the course, all of our sponsors, and of course the instructors. We wouldn't be able to do it without them.

monkeylove

I
These pics are all great guys. Thanks for posting! Our pics from the course will go up on our Facebook page later today, but I will post a link here for them. Thanks to everyone who came out to participate in the course, all of our sponsors, and of course the instructors. We wouldn't be able to do it without them.
It was another excellent class. The weather wasn't so bad either. It was great to see everyone and make a few new connections. Huge thanks to the sponsors and the ground crews.

Steve Connally

Thanks Fish and Deevo. Guys I've been to this class 3 years now. I was so lucky to be able to participate this year in a different capacity. I have to say the training I received from an operators perspective was equally as valuable as the information for the climbers. I learned so very much. I can't wait to see all my friends again next year.

deevo

I might even join facey space or whatever it’s called to see all the pics and videos. Planning on a group of us for next year
The smile after the first day on your face just summed it up Rich! I knew you’d like it and glad you had a great time ! Even lasted 3 nights with us also!