Crane Safety Climber School 2018

Crane Safety Climber School registration is now open!! This year class will be April 12-14th, at Centre Square Park in Blue Bell, PA.

Even more exciting we now have online registration available at:

http://www.thecranemaninc.com/crane-safety-school.html

Registration always fills up quickly so please understand it is on a first come first serve basis. We will do our best to announce when the class is full.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Just got the ok from the boss. Will be registering tomorrow or Monday. Please take it easy on a newbie at crane work. It’s been a while and when I did it was few and far between.
Awesome. We're half full already so don't wait too long. We look forward to training guys of all experience levels. That's what we do.

deevo

Just got the ok from the boss. Will be registering tomorrow or Monday. Please take it easy on a newbie at crane work. It’s been a while and when I did it was few and far between.
Oh don’t worry you’ll be taken care of, you’ll be doing it like you’ve been doing it forever after the course, helps when you have top shelf crane operators and instructors! You’ll do fine you young little whipper snapper

@TheCraneManInc I registered and got an email back from paypal with confirmation that I paid but nothing from you guys. Are you sending out any sort of registration confirmation?
Just sent out confirmations for those who have already registered and paid. Looks like some people are having trouble with the payments, so be sure to read your email to make sure we got your payment.