Crane accessories..!!

lindaa

Hi, I'm from Toronto. My husband used to work as a crane operator for a company in construction sites. Now he bought an old one of his own at a cheap rate. He started to take work on his own. While working for a company he got all the crane accessories which needed for the construction site from the company itself.
Now he has to buy different accessories needed for a crane to perform various operations like lifting, dropping and all. Buying all the accessories needed for a crane is somewhat we can't afford. So we decided to take crane accessories from some rental services. We approached several rental services, but their fare is beyond what we can afford.
So can anyone help us with suggesting some rental services that provide crane accessories at a cheap rate? If you are aware of any such firms, please share it with us. It would be a great help.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

deevo

Hi, I'm from Toronto. My husband used to work as a crane operator for a company in construction sites. Now he bought an old one of his own at a cheap rate. He started to take work on his own. While working for a company he got all the crane accessories which needed for the construction site from the company itself.
Now he has to buy different accessories needed for a crane to perform various operations like lifting, dropping and all. Buying all the accessories needed for a crane is somewhat we can't afford. So we decided to take crane accessories from some rental services. We approached several rental services, but their fare is beyond what we can afford.
So can anyone help us with suggesting some rental services that provide crane accessories at a cheap rate? If you are aware of any such firms, please share it with us. It would be a great help.
Thank you in advance.
What do you mean by accessories? Like slings, mats, different sized balls/hooks,man baskets ? If you own a Crane you should have all that? What type of crane did he buy?

Tyler Stowe

Thank you in advance.

Hello Lindaa,

I work at FRF and we are the Palfinger dealer for your area. Feel free to give me a call at 519.732.4288 and I will see if we can be of service.

Best Regards,

Tyler