College football fans

ATH

I was wondering what was not nice... Figured maybe the sting was running a little deep still.

He'll go down as one of the great coaches. Hope his reduced stress helps him heal... I don't see somebody who has worked that hard for that long just hanging it up. Maybe he can find a lower stress roll where he can still have a positive influence on the lives of athletes.

Side note...this is the first OSU coach since at least before Woody to leave on his own terms.

Bucknut

Best weekend of the year. Football 5 days in a row. Wife and kids will have to fend for themselves until January. They’re used to it. They have become strong and self reliant.

Buckeye football: making wives stronger since 1890. ;)

Bucknut

Army exposed them. Weak all around. Gonna be a long year in Ann Arbor.

At Wisconsin next. Could be ugly.

Bucknut

13 years of school.

Musta spent too much time at Too's and the Library...
LOL. I sure did. Got hauled out of the original Not Al's for underage possession of alcohol even though my cup was empty except for a drop. I protested as stupid kids do. Cop shines his flashlight into it, sees the drop of beer, threatens to charge me for the cost of the lab work to confirm the presence of alcohol and still charge me with possession. What a dick. What did they expect with $5 cover charges and NICKEL PITCHERS of Natty Light on Thursday nights? They would have served a 12 year old if he had the $5. It was great.

The Library.... isn't that a BW3 now? Cant remember what it was called before that. But I was there quite a bit. But especially the Thirsty Scholar, which was also called something else, across the street from Sammy's behind the BP at Neil and Lane. Walking distance from our house, so.....

JD3000

Most well-known member
LOL. I sure did. Got hauled out of the original Not Al's for underage possession of alcohol even though my cup was empty except for a drop. I protested as stupid kids do. Cop shines his flashlight into it, sees the drop of beer, threatens to charge me for the cost of the lab work to confirm the presence of alcohol and still charge me with possession. What a dick. What did they expect with $5 cover charges and NICKEL PITCHERS of Natty Light on Thursday nights? They would have served a 12 year old if he had the $5. It was great.

The Library.... isn't that a BW3 now? Cant remember what it was called before that. But I was there quite a bit. But especially the Thirsty Scholar, which was also called something else, across the street from Sammy's behind the BP at Neil and Lane. Walking distance from our house, so.....
The Library is still where it was on High, just north of Lane and High near the huge Bdubs.

I got thrown, literally thrown, into a paddy wagon with my hands zipped tied behind my back.

I had Jay-walked and got mouthy with a dick cop.