Clogger Arcmax Fire Resistant Chainsaw Protection

Clogger

Kia Ora Everyone,

My apologies for infiltrating the treebuzz forum with blatant marketing type information...but...we're a little excited to tell folk the Arcmax range of FR Chainsaw Protection are now fully certified to ASTM F1897-2014 at 3600ft and CAN/BNQ 1923-450-M91.

The Arcmax range has a few benefits for the Utility Arborist or those called to do work around power lines. There is a short video which best explains how (see http://snip.ly/pyu5p). In short though, even the chainsaw protection inside the garment is FR rated. They're pretty comfy too.

We'll stop infiltrating the forum now. Any questions please sing out on here or by email (neil@zenitec.co.nz)

Kind regards,

Neil@Clogger

Fairfield

Kia Ora. What specific industrial environment are you thinking of?

......and awesome photo's by the way. The office was looking at your snaps from the ITCC just this morning!
Much appreciated! I was just trying to butter my wife up this morning to let me buy a pair of climbing trousers! LOL I would be thinking of a refinery area, or an oil rig that is in the ship yard being built. Obviously different places require different levels and some requiring full body suits with nomex hoods. Although when given the option I would go with trousers and long sleeves any day!

Clogger

Much appreciated! I was just trying to butter my wife up this morning to let me buy a pair of climbing trousers! LOL I would be thinking of a refinery area, or an oil rig that is in the ship yard being built. Obviously different places require different levels and some requiring full body suits with nomex hoods. Although when given the option I would go with trousers and long sleeves any day!
I guess they'd be more comfortable than some garments you might normally where in those type of environments.

....and on the subject of Climbing Trousers, I'm sure you deserve them and would gladly do all the dishes for at least a month if you were allowed to buy a pair! (if that's too much - let me know - I'll alter the post to say dishes for just two weeks).