Climbing gear for sale - sold

Evo, I am terribly sorry I sent you a personal message regarding the matter. I received the foot ascender in a package of gear I bought from another treebayer and it had sat for almost a year. I guess i didnt really look closely at it and just assumed it was a petzl product based on the look of the ascender and that i bought it with a bunch of petzl products. I would like to send you a full refund obviously and I do not want you or anyone else to think I was trying to be dishonest.

evo

Evo, I am terribly sorry I sent you a personal message regarding the matter. I received the foot ascender in a package of gear I bought from another treebayer and it had sat for almost a year. I guess i didnt really look closely at it and just assumed it was a petzl product based on the look of the ascender and that i bought it with a bunch of petzl products. I would like to send you a full refund obviously and I do not want you or anyone else to think I was trying to be dishonest.
Thanks for the note. You’re stand up. Looks close to petzl, but it’s not. They ripped off the webbing, the body is about twice as thick, spring is way too springy, and no carabiner hole. Color, webbing and general look are all petzl look alike. We will make something work that’s fair.

thanks evo, i appreciate the understanding, i feel like an idiot. I went back and looked into the info from the person i bought it from and it was part of a haas velox kit, i guess i wasn't being careful and looking as closely as i should have, i appreciate your understanding and will follow up via pm.