Chipper shaking/breaking bolts.

Lumberjack

Be very careful! I had to rent a terex 710 when my chipper went down one time, that blew apart throwing shrapnel in every direction.. lucky everyone survived... my cuz has a lump in his hip where a chipper knife hit him .. Undertightened nuts from factory was said problem...this unit had less than ten hours...showed no signs of any problem before catastrophic explosion! Put a hardy eight inch oak limb in and bam, Whole Damn chute is flying up near me in the tree! One of the worst days of my life.. Inspect ya nuts N bolts yall!

Pretty sure I remember being told it was on the rental dealer from an improper service, but that’s been ~4 years and many miles ago.

evo

Be very careful! I had to rent a terex 710 when my chipper went down one time, that blew apart throwing shrapnel in every direction.. lucky everyone survived... my cuz has a lump in his hip where a chipper knife hit him .. Undertightened nuts from factory was said problem...this unit had less than ten hours...showed no signs of any problem before catastrophic explosion! Put a hardy eight inch oak limb in and bam, Whole Damn chute is flying up near me in the tree! One of the worst days of my life.. Inspect ya nuts N bolts yall!
Fook!

At least the TEREX had a warning sticker on the second pic...