Bridge connector...which swivel...ABR...???

SomethingWitty

What attachment knot are you using for your rope bridge?
Looks like a poacher's knot to me.
I was taught that it is a scaffold, but I recently discovered that the scaffold has an extra turn.

ALSO!!!!!
I joined the "swivel on my bridge" club today. I'll be checking out how it feels tomorrow. I just never could justify the cost.
I went for the larger DMM so that I can fit the gate of my rhino through it when it's all loaded with wrench stuff. I think it may be a bit heavy to have swinging around in that area.

NE Tree

I believe they are double fisherman's. I love having a swivel on my bridge. I went with the smaller DMM and it sucks with a wrench setup. I recently added a ring to my bridge also for the times when i use the wrench

SomethingWitty

I believe they are double fisherman's. I love having a swivel on my bridge. I went with the smaller DMM and it sucks with a wrench setup. I recently added a ring to my bridge also for the times when i use the wrench
This may be an unnecessary derail here, but I think it is a double fisherman's if it is tied straight and on another line, like in a prussic loop, rather than doubled up on itself around an anchor.
Yes. It is the same knot tied the same way, but around a different thing. I also think the way that forces affect the knot are different in those scenarios. Maybe that is why there is a distinction.

moss

Yeah, I need to add a second swivel. Aha, I do the same, clip my ring or swivel back to the lower D, don't like them clanking together when I'm walking around.