Boom Truck insuance

BCM

Can anyone give advice on getting boom truck insurance? I'm having issues with someone covering me. I'm starting a new venture.

Jehinten

My bucket truck is covered by the same company that I have my general liability through. I use a local company that is basically a middleman for Pekin insurance, who I believe is based out of Arizona.

Reactions: BCM

Benjo75

Check with other tree services in the area and see who they use. Or loggers or construction crews.

craneguy1

Bucket truck or hydraulic boom truck? Big difference that has been discussed here before a long time ago...buuuuuut, imo the search engine still really sucks here.

ROYCE

Boom Truck Crane will cost more....but should not cost a lot. Bucket truck will be very reasonable. I think I pay around 4500 a year to insure my entire fleet...and that consists of 5 trucks...one being a crane that was bought new a few years ago. You have to shop around with insurance companies....it pays. Took me several years before I found one that I was happy with...and that provided me reasonable coverage.