Best chainsaw pants

I went a good two months with a blow out that went from the bottom of the zipper to more than halfway up my ass in back. Never have I had such range of movement before; I could practically do the splits in the tree! My groundie wasn't a big fan of the view, customers didn't seem to care though.
With my Pfanners, I can do the splits in the tree!

We get the Stihl Advance Plus at work and they seem like really good pants. Lightweight, comfortable, and all round protection.
A year later...would you recommend these pants still? Our company is looking to get some of them but I find it difficult to find any info on them. Just wondering if they have stood the test of time and what (if any) features they have i.e. vents, gaiters, good pockets/zippers. Thanks!

SuperK

I was just thinking about this as well the other day.

I have read all the reviews for chap pants and lots dont say if the crotch is gusseted.

After wearing arbor wear pants all the time man a gusseted crotch is the only way to go.

I have the franticals which are good but in the tree they arent too comfy.

Boomslang

A year later...would you recommend these pants still? Our company is looking to get some of them but I find it difficult to find any info on them. Just wondering if they have stood the test of time and what (if any) features they have i.e. vents, gaiters, good pockets/zippers. Thanks!
Meh, for $400 you can get better. The pockets don't have zippers, no vents, no gaiters. I've blown the crotch out of them already, but I do that to all my saw pants so that's not helpful. The fabric does seem very durable.....that's about the only thing they've got going for them.