ArborGold or Jobber?

BeesandTrees

Talking to both companies today to get more details and a run through on the program. Anyone else using one of these and have opinions on either? I need to get more digital with estimates, online acceptance and tracking for work to be done in the future. Winter pruning, PHC and the like. I'm leaning to Jobber initially as they seem to have a program specifically for chemical tracking. Would like to have more inventory capacity for larger HOA's, doesn't seem like either really do this. Arborgold has their CAD program but seems more of a fit for landscape designers. I like the timesheets and the GPS tracking....What are you guys using and what have you liked or not liked? Thank you!

Tr33Climb3r

I have used jobber for our company since 2013. I like it. It has some issues but overall is nice. Best bang for the buck IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyingsquirrel25

We have been using Arborgold Sprout for almost a year and a half. We find it’s very easy to use and getting recurring work scheduled. Make the work order and put it on the calendar. We don’t do PHC (contract it all out), so tracking chemical I have no experience with. Sprout doesn’t have all those expanded features like cad. But i find it’s not necessary for us.
I’ve been very happy with the program so far. Only complaint is the appointment scheduler for estimates doesn’t provide enough information to our google calendar, which makes it a pain on days I’m looking at anything over 4 jobs.

Joe Johnson

Jobber is great, doesn't scale as well. I used it for a little but outgrew pretty quickly. Moved to SingleOps, saw them at the TCI Expo in 2016 and they sold me, a little more on the pricy side but you 100% get what you pay for. We did a demo with Arbor Gold. Not a bad product, but for sure not good. I have really bad things about their support.

Vinnie Punches

Jobber is great, doesn't scale as well. I used it for a little but outgrew pretty quickly. Moved to SingleOps, saw them at the TCI Expo in 2016 and they sold me, a little more on the pricy side but you 100% get what you pay for. We did a demo with Arbor Gold. Not a bad product, but for sure not good. I have really bad things about their support.
How is the Singleops going for you? And what's the capability of it ? I've used ArborGold and liked it alot , did everything a tree company needed ,including phc and lawns .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

djm

Arborgold can do everything incuding chemical tracking. Customer service is 7am to 7pm and they have a chat that my office likes. No software is perfect.

djm

So Arborgold just made a bunch of release including the new mobile estimator. Levi has taken over development and they are cranking out new features and improving the software. We are all super happy, probably the happiest we have been as an arborgold user. They have release tree inventory features and it is bad ass.

OasisTree

Hey I just started using SingleOps they have an extremely easy sync to Quickbooks making billing my clients a breeze.
Why would you bill thru Quickbooks when you can do everything from your client management software like Jobber does?

evo

I use jobber, there are a few things which I wish it did. Does ALOT which I don’t use. They have added many features which are very useful.

They upped the prices a while back, but grandfathered the prices in! Which is really rad.

I’ve asked for modifications, and many of them they added as updates to the system.