Arborfest West September 16, 17,

chiselbit

coming up soon. I had a lot of fun last year, met some cool people, watched some interesting demonstrations, had a great time. This year's event looks like it will be a good one too. Below is the schedule as per Mitch Carb from Sherrill tree:
Saturday Morning—Crane Removal Demo with Jared Abrojena
Saturday Afternoon—End-Weight Reduction Demo with Jared Abrojena and Taylor Hamel

Sunday:
Aerial Rescue 101 with NATS
SRT Demo with Lawrence Schultz and Derrick Martin

11 CEUs available
3 meals (lunch & dinner on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday)
T-Shirt and goodie bag for the first 225 registrations ($50 value)
Giveaways and beer truck with dinner on Saturday
Free camping Friday & Saturday nights
ONLY $50—best deal in the industry!
Limited to 300 attendees

It is filling up fast. At the current rate, we’ll be close to selling out.

coming up soon. I had a lot of fun last year, met some cool people, watched some interesting demonstrations, had a great time. This year's event looks like it will be a good one too. Below is the schedule as per Mitch Carb from Sherrill tree:
Saturday Morning—Crane Removal Demo with Jared Abrojena
Saturday Afternoon—End-Weight Reduction Demo with Jared Abrojena and Taylor Hamel

Sunday:
Aerial Rescue 101 with NATS
SRT Demo with Lawrence Schultz and Derrick Martin

11 CEUs available
3 meals (lunch & dinner on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday)
T-Shirt and goodie bag for the first 225 registrations ($50 value)
Giveaways and beer truck with dinner on Saturday
Free camping Friday & Saturday nights
ONLY $50—best deal in the industry!
Limited to 300 attendees

It is filling up fast. At the current rate, we’ll be close to selling out.
awe rats! I already have plans.

Pre reg tomorrow night!
Me and a couple fellow climbers are driving up there tomorrow morning from San Bernardino County.
Super stoked. This will be the biggest tree related event I have ever been too.

IMG_3477.JPG IMG_3478.JPG Just registered. Got the goods.
ArbFest shirt, water bottle, couple stickers.
Beer tickets! Raffle tickets.
Notch whistle.
Pocket wedge.
Ball cap.
And an Ice prusik with an ArbFest logo embedded on the splice.

Merle Nelson

Wish I would have thought to look up this thread while I was there, I would have liked to meet you guys in person. Saw Chiselbit (Dan), always a pleasure.

What an incredible over the top event. Sherrill and all of the presenters put in a lot of effort to make the whole thing great. A lot to learn, a lot to experience and be exposed to.

A guy came from Poland primarily to attend this event. He was going to hit some National Park or something while he was here too but he came for this. I just met him as I was leaving - 2 hours late as the SRT class was jam packed with good info and they stayed late sharing it. I wish I could have talked more with that guy from Poland too.

My hat is off to Sherrill Tree, all the presenters, and all those who sponsored and contributed in any way. A fantastic event.

It was pretty great. Had to give an extra thanks to Mitch on the way out. He was really handeling that whole thing with grace.
Very satisfied with the weekend. Will. O again next year.