App or software for mapping customer locations??

Gareth's Tree

I am thinking that it would help my efficiency if I had a way to put pins on a map where estimates and jobs are located around my service area. That way I can have an easier time grouping things and be more efficient working certain areas without forgetting something. Do any of you use any programs or apps to accomplish this? I am not looking for a super full feature program really just something that does mapping. But I'm open to suggestions...

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
I did that for a while using a Microsoft mapping program

BeforeNthat I had a street map of Minneapolis mounted on foam core board. I had round headed pins that I painted orange for estimates and red for
Sold jobs. Locating was really easy but not portable. I actually think that the real map andnpins was better

flyingsquirrel25

this is what the ArborGold Sprout program looks like for its scheduling/routing screen.

7F03CFAD-BD38-4242-B054-8597706323EE.png

Sorry I have hidden all of my client info for their protection.
The other cool thing I can do with this program is run zip code activity reports. They tell me bids, accepted work and invoiced work by zip code. So I can target certain areas if I feel I’m not turning enough work in an area.

Joe Johnson

Arbor Plus is known for their mapping feature, but the fact that they are a tree company first scared me off. I use SingleOps and their mapping feature is really good.

Gareth's Tree

Arbor Plus is known for their mapping feature, but the fact that they are a tree company first scared me off. I use SingleOps and their mapping feature is really good.
How much is your monthly subscription? And, do you know if it's syncs with QuickBooks Online?