Anyone use the rake/broom with the Branch manager grapple ?

islandedge

Many of you know i run the kanga mini skid steer. Well after years of debating on the bmg i finally pulled the trigger. As with any attachments i wanted to buy for the machine it would need modifications since the original kanga's don't have the standard dingo mount plate and not to mention the hydraulic couplers are different . Anyways i finally got it on the machine this week. The grapple works great just as it was intended, however i was thrilled with the rake! We did 3 jobs the 1st day with the last job having 6 dead pines. It was the kind that explodes as it hits the ground. Cleanup could not have been easier than wanted. We put the broom on and was actually enjoying the cleanup. Lol

islandedge

Also with them green teeth on the rayco rg85 the chips are every where! It usally takes more to cleanup than grinding the actual stump. The rake is awesome for pushing all the shaving back in the center. Iam almost considering having the kanga a full time rake machine since iam shopping for a tx1000 thanks to @treevet thread

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
We have Avants at work with Ryan brush forks. There is a broom that slips onto the ends of the forks. This makesnstreet and turf cleanup so easy!

tc262

I just got my hydraulic broom finished up today. I'll give her a workout next week, I have 24 ash trees on one property to remove.

tnttree

We have Avants at work with Ryan brush forks. There is a broom that slips onto the ends of the forks. This makesnstreet and turf cleanup so easy!
That's my Branch Manager grab rake that goes on the Ryan brush grapple!

City of Minneapolis has bought 10 of them, I think, thanks Tom!