Anyone have the Branch Manager Edition (Giant 254T) loader?

I am currently running a Gehl Al 20dx loader. We love it! and for its size it is absolutely amazing! I was wondering if anyone is running the Giant 254t loader. What I would really like to know is how heavy of a log it can pick up with the branch manager grapple. We have weighed some of the logs that we can pick up with our Gehl and it can pick up a 1000 to 1200 lb log! I am wondering how much better the giant 254 T can do? Does anyone have some actual weights of logs they have picked up with it?

Tr33Climb3r

I am currently running a Gehl Al 20dx loader. We love it! and for its size it is absolutely amazing! I was wondering if anyone is running the Giant 254t loader. What I would really like to know is how heavy of a log it can pick up with the branch manager grapple. We have weighed some of the logs that we can pick up with our Gehl and it can pick up a 1000 to 1200 lb log! I am wondering how much better the giant 254 T can do? Does anyone have some actual weights of logs they have picked up with it?
We have the same machine. When I upgrade/add another loader I plan on going the same route. I do believe it can do about 2000lbs but I'm not positive. I drove one at a jambo. They are nice machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk