A Festivus for the Rest of Us

JD3000

Most well-known member
Great... I'm Russian... to see The Last Jedi at nooooon! :sorprendido3:

If I get hung up in airport security - ever - I'm blaming you, @JD3000 , whom, I might add, dresses in women's clothing and hangs around in bas.
Yeah but...tell I'm not workin it just right???
princess-leia-800-2.jpg
Plus this gives me way more time than that Treekin thing I tried out. You trying being an oak tree for several hours at a time.
Booooooring.

JD3000

Most well-known member
THAT'S the Festivus Spirit!

Now make yourself useful and fetch me my stogies Clark.

JD3000

Most well-known member
I went Christmas shopping today and didn't freak out amongst the barbarian hordes.
Festivus Miracle!

JD3000

Most well-known member
IDK, just goofing.

Notice the puppies and kittens part doesn't bother him huh folks?

I have far more respect for the Steelers organization than the clown shoes dumpster fire that's been burning up by lake Erie.

colb

Yeah but...tell I'm not workin it just right???
View attachment 48520
Plus this gives me way more time than that Treekin thing I tried out. You trying being an oak tree for several hours at a time.
Booooooring.
The pictured getup of yours is, admittedly, a much quicker fix than the alternative, princess liah. ;) Attractive chest harness for tending slack, too - plus one, for attention to function.

oldoakman

IDK, just goofing.

Notice the puppies and kittens part doesn't bother him huh folks?

I have far more respect for the Steelers organization than the clown shoes dumpster fire that's been burning up by lake Erie.
I trust that most readers will realize and consider the source re puppies and kittens, but they may believe you re the Canadian comment. And while I have the highest respect for our northern neighbors, I am not one. Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day.