$25 winter climbing pants

JeffGu

I've got a couple of pairs of those... bought them for hunting, but wear them when cutting firewood and occasionally to climb in (although I don't climb much in the winter).

They're a tad on the heavy side, but very warm.

stheis004

thanks for sharing, I didn't know they had fleece lined available. I have been using their regular ones for the past two summers and they've been holding up awesome.

thanks for sharing, I didn't know they had fleece lined available. I have been using their regular ones for the past two summers and they've been holding up awesome.
To clarify I also use the regular non fleece lined, I used to run Carhartts but they always develop holes from getting caught on stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how are these holding up for you guys? Mine have only seen a few days of actual work, but so far I really like them. Very comfortable and stretchy and warm. I'd recommend adding another layer if it's below 20°F.

RBJtree

I've had a pair of those for a while. I have a few of the unlined as well. They do hold up pretty well, as well as anything else. The crotch is roomy enough for all but the most extream maneuvers. I pulled a hip flexor a few months ago and haven't been able to heal it completely yet, so my flexibility is way down from where it was and I am now not restricted by wranglers at all... until I get all of my flexibility back anyway. I bought a pair of not too puffy downhill ski pants this year for the wind resistance. They were expensive, but the wind resistance is so so so so nice on windy sub freezing days up in the trees.

stheis004

So how are these holding up for you guys? Mine have only seen a few days of actual work, but so far I really like them. Very comfortable and stretchy and warm. I'd recommend adding another layer if it's below 20°F.
My order got canceled for whatever reason and I never ended up getting any of the winter ones...