2016 srtwp redirects

Now I see the second line, the angle had it hidden, that would actually retrieve. the pinto is a little tight, do you notice any friction from the bight rubbing together?
Not to bad definitely worth trying. Obviously lots of gear and gadgets in this set up but i like what you had posted and wanted to see if it was possible with the gear i had at hand. curious as to what others thinks about possible side loads of the biner in my set up where the bight goes through the Dmm pulley and not the biner.

FreeFallin

...wanted to see if it was possible with the gear i had at hand.
Love it, this is exactly the goal I set out with, to come up with a system that everyone could probably hobble together a version of, from the junk already on their saddle. Sometimes I get too focused on optimizing to an ultimate solution, but this is what it's all about.

The Munter Redirect is an SRS(WP) redirect that is remotely set-able and retrievable in-tree. It uses only the climb-line and does not use ANY extra gear. So, it's always available. The Munter Redirect is based upon a Munter hitch so that is cinches the redirect and shares some load with the TIP. Since the Munter Redirect cinches it can even be used on a vertical stem where no branch union is available. The Munter Redirect does NOT depend on any slip-knot or toggle. So, as with most safe redirects, it does require three lengths of rope for the range of the redirected travel. If it is Tied, Dressed, and Set just right; it will pull-out easily.

THIS VIDEO IS A DEMONSTRATION -- NOT AN INSTRUCTION. This trick is very easy to use but very easy to mess-up. So, be careful. -- If you want to try it, try it Low & Slow. -- Be Safe!

Is there a trick to getting the clove on a bight Redee to release? I'm setting it correctly as far as I can see, top loop is the working end. It just gets bound up and won't release.