2016 ITCC San Antonio

No results yet, but 3 climbers went and we just had a heartbreak event where Derrick broke a larger branch with the throw line and DQ'd. Sucks but it is common. Hold your head high Derrick you led the world yesterday.
Hold your head high for sure. You took first in prelims! Think about it...
Derrick has come a long way and worked hard at it. He literally trained AMERICAN NINJA style to help get where he is today. Gratz to all who made the finals but my money was on Derrick. Next year I will just bet more!!

ROYCE

No results yet, but 3 climbers went and we just had a heartbreak event where Derrick broke a larger branch with the throw line and DQ'd. Sucks but it is common. Hold your head high Derrick you led the world yesterday.
That sucks. I was rooting for him. However, just making it the ITCC is a huge accomplish. Then to make it to the masters is even bigger. Next year Derrick!! Your already a world class climber!

allmark

What an amazing time at the ITCC this year. It was a great venue. It is so invigorating going to these events. It is better than any energy drink you can buy. Being around so many like minded and energy filled people is just the refresher one needs to go home with!