2011 TCIA Expo

Tr33Climb3r

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone headed to Hartford for the TCIA Expo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be working at the DMM booth. Everyone please stop by to say "Hello" and get involved with the new gear!

[/ QUOTE ]

Be prepared to have your mind picked...I have somethings in my head that I want to bring up/show. May already be an option that you know about but these forest management classes can bore me sometimes so I dream gear setups. Hope you have all your DMM gear with you.

TLHamel

[ QUOTE ]
Be prepared to have your mind picked...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't pick my nose! See you there.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
If anyone is going to be at Expo then going to the workshop please look me up. I have a package for Kristian/Whiz that I need couriered to him.

scrat

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone headed to Hartford for the TCIA Expo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be working at the DMM booth. Everyone please stop by to say "Hello" and get involved with the new gear!

[/ QUOTE ]

will be there Friday. Looking forward to meeting you and checking out DMM gear!
Scrat

scrat

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, did you introduce yourself? I met so many new folks, it was really a great show.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, when I first came by you were busy demonstating gear and I did not want to interupt. When I stopped by a while later you were not there...probably lunch or something.
My partner and I hade to leave shortly after lunch to make another commitment. I am hoping we will meet in the future, until then keep up the great work and be safe!