2011 TCIA Expo

guymayor

At 1 p.m. on the 3rd is an ANSI A300 session, including a new draft root and rootzone inspection protocol, and the tried-and-true pruning spec writing form.

Don't miss it!

rfwoodvt

[ QUOTE ]
At 1 p.m. on the 3rd is an ANSI A300 session, including a new draft root and rootzone inspection protocol, and the tried-and-true pruning spec writing form.

Don't miss it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Planning on being there!

rangerdanger

Still looking. Talked to Tom and he has one, but may try to upgrade to a suite, but to be on the safe side I'd like to try and find a roommate just in case.

countryboypa31

I was wondering if anyone needs a roommate as well or if someone knows a good place to stay in the area with reasonable rates. Thanks

treehumper

I'll be there for Saturday's seminar and a race through the trade show. I'll be sure to stop at Stihl first though! See you there Mark!

TLHamel

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone headed to Hartford for the TCIA Expo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be working at the DMM booth. Everyone please stop by to say "Hello" and get involved with the new gear!

treehumper

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone headed to Hartford for the TCIA Expo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be working at the DMM booth. Everyone please stop by to say "Hello" and get involved with the new gear!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool! Any deals happening at the show?

TLHamel

You'll have to check with the retailers on that one! I don't believe anything will be for sale at the booth.

treeness

I am getting my fair share of T shirts and key chains this year thats for sure. I only got two t shirts last year but I think there was about 5 in total I could have got. My dream free tshirt line up would be bandit, yale, ne ropes, husky and stihl. Between beer cases and trade shows, I haven't had to buy the top portion of my wardrobe in about 3 years. If only they handed out free jeans, I'd be set.

treehumper

I'm afraid I'll get there too late for the swag. Damn, I'm praying for rain on Friday so I can get up there for the day.

TimberJack

I like to go to these show with a scavenger hunt approache for free things. Always got to get something autograghed by someone "Famous".

rangerdanger

Anyone have a floor or bed I could borrow Saturday night? Just need a place for Saturday night, sharing a room with someone until Friday night, then they have to head back. Hoping I could locate a floor at least for Saturday night, thanks again guys!

TLHamel

Happy Birthday Adrian!

I'm leaving Sat. immediately following the show. I'm sure someone, somewhere will have space for ya.

See you at the show.