2011 TCIA Expo

guymayor

At 1 p.m. on the 3rd is an ANSI A300 session, including a new draft root and rootzone inspection protocol, and the tried-and-true pruning spec writing form.

Don't miss it!

rfwoodvt

[ QUOTE ]
At 1 p.m. on the 3rd is an ANSI A300 session, including a new draft root and rootzone inspection protocol, and the tried-and-true pruning spec writing form.

Don't miss it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Planning on being there!

TLHamel

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone headed to Hartford for the TCIA Expo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be working at the DMM booth. Everyone please stop by to say "Hello" and get involved with the new gear!

treehumper

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone headed to Hartford for the TCIA Expo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be working at the DMM booth. Everyone please stop by to say "Hello" and get involved with the new gear!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool! Any deals happening at the show?

I am getting my fair share of T shirts and key chains this year thats for sure. I only got two t shirts last year but I think there was about 5 in total I could have got. My dream free tshirt line up would be bandit, yale, ne ropes, husky and stihl. Between beer cases and trade shows, I haven't had to buy the top portion of my wardrobe in about 3 years. If only they handed out free jeans, I'd be set.

Anyone have a floor or bed I could borrow Saturday night? Just need a place for Saturday night, sharing a room with someone until Friday night, then they have to head back. Hoping I could locate a floor at least for Saturday night, thanks again guys!

TLHamel

Happy Birthday Adrian!

I'm leaving Sat. immediately following the show. I'm sure someone, somewhere will have space for ya.

See you at the show.