1996 GMC Log truck Hood Loader

For sale:
1996 GMC Topkick log truck with Hood 7000 loader.

Great truck, smaller log truck good for tight areas.

Has air lift rear tag axle.
6 Spd
3116 Cat motor diesel

54,000 GVW

Needs grapple, for loader. Grapples are easy to find used.

Runs and drives well.

PM me your email and I will send pictures.

Truck located in Lehigh valley PA area.

$17,000.

Attachments

Hello,

From Philly area we are about an hour and a half, not far at all. If you want to come check it out, just let me know.

No, don't have any buckets for sale right now. Kicking around the idea of selling one of them but don't want to part with it yet. If anything changes I will post it here and let you know.

Thanks

Jeff_Cochran

I wouldn't sell that truck. It is perfect for day to day tree work. Close in the sides and stuff it with brush. In my opinion the only way to make that truck better would be to rear mount the loader for the ability to back down a drive and reach over a fence. Customers wouldn't gripe about the size of the truck on their drive it would cut out a forwarder on a lot of jobs in my market. I have a chip truck I would trade you with some cash. if your interested pm me and we will talk

I replaced the truck with another grapple with a solid body. I don't need any more chip trucks at this point, just need money. Thanks for the offer.
This is what replaced the GMC truck, well its hiding behind the Japanese white pine tree.

Attachments

Truck is still for sale. I have been so busy, I have not listed or updated anything about selling it. It needs to go now to make room for some other equipment.

$14,500. OBO

What is the condition of the chassis (underbelly)? Does it have much or noticeable salt damage/corrosion? What is the overall condition of the boom (pins/bushings, rotation bearing, etc.)?

Under the truck is good, no real rust (just light surface rust) Boom is good, it does drift a little. Some pistons have been rebuilt. Rotation bearing and movement is good.

Back to Top.

Truck is still available. Buyer backed out, couldn't come up with funds.

The truck needs a new home talk to me.

$13,000.00 OBO