175 Ton Knuckleboom

MikePoor

I bought it used. You never see one of these for sale so i jumped on it. The timing couldn't have been worse: bad economy, & i wasn't quite ready to get a second crane yet.

Attachments

MikePoor

My 550 isn't quite paid for yet & i was looking at cranes in the 80 -130 ton/meter class. The 1750 would've been way to expensive if buying brand new.

Attachments

MikePoor

When this one came up for sale i couldn't believe it. It has a very unique set up: single frnt axle with X-style outriggers. The specs of the 1750 always amazed me. This crane has the highest capacity fly jib of any k-boom

Attachments

Tony

Sorry, I gotta say it. That's on big effer. I fact if may be the mother effer!

Thanx, Sorry again

Tony

Jamin_Mayer

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I gotta say it. That's on big effer. I fact if may be the mother effer!

[/ QUOTE ]

"I don't care who you are... That's funny right there."

LMAO

rangerdanger

Mike, you have me drooling all over the place here!!! That is one sweet rig!!!!

What are you going to use for a log truck, not that you lost the bed space.

Oh, and when are you going to paint it red??

EDIT: Did you try it out with the R&R yet?? I'm sure that's going to be a sweet set up!!

Norm_Hall

Nice rig Mr. Poor.
Are you expanding your business?
What is the outrigger expansion, and maximum capacity at max boom at a 45* angle?

Nice 1 Tony T. you mother effer.

Phil

I had a truck like that about 5 years ago....I sold it cus the groceries kept fallng off the bed on the way home from the store.

Congratulations...I am sure you will use it well.

MikePoor

I'm using the 550 for the log truck. No Norm I'm not expanding business in this economy, The outriggers span 32', but you can short them in most set ups. At 100 foot radius it picks over 4 times what the 550 does. when the extra extensions come over from the factory it should have about 130 foot radius. With K-booms the boom angle has very little effect on the capacity (today i ran the 1750 w/ a negative boom angle for a few picksto go under adjacent limbs)

Attachments